a few list proceedures

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: a few list proceedures
From: wzehring@cmb.biosci.wayne.edu (Will Zehring)
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 1995 09:50:40 -0500
Fellow mogs:

Its me again.  Its come to my attention that not all list members understand
how this list functions.  Its really pretty simple.  If you want to post a
message to all people who have subscribed to Morgans, send the message to:

morgans@autox.team.net

NB: it will *NOT* be sent to other lists, such as british-cars, managed by
Mark Bradakis and Majordomo.

Once your message is sent, Majordomo will bounce it back out to all
subscribers, including yourself.  You can respond to another subsrciber's
message either by posting only to that individual or by posting to the list
as a whole (again, at the address above).

Other questions regarding the way Majordomo manages lists (including this
one) can be answered by sending a help message.  Put the word "help" into
the main body of a message to:

Majordomo@autox.team.net

I am going to post to Mark Bradakis to make sure that each new subscriber
gets a more informative "welcome to Morgans" message when they first join up.

Cheers,
Will Zehring