Three Wheeler Use

To: MORGANS@autox.team.net
Subject: Three Wheeler Use
From: CTDreher@aol.com
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 1995 09:38:42 -0500
Will Zehring asked, "How much do three wheelers actually drive their car?"
 Which is an interesting question, so I am posting my answer back to the
list.

Personally, I've NEVER driven mine.  I bought it (rescued it, actually) from
a guy who took it apart for restoration and never put it back together.  It
will be a few years until mine is together again.  (If I can find/fabricate
the missing parts.)  My intent is to make it road-legal and then trailor it
to MOG events for gentle ralleys and pseudo-racing.

The 3-wheel club in England has many members who drive their cars to MOG
gatherings.  Given traffic, low visibility (to other cars) and the severe
lack of safety features in a trike (such as brakes!) I really can't imagine
driving it very far on public roads.

Any other 3-wheel owners out there in net-land who'd like to report on what
they do with their trike?

- Carl Dreher