RE: Turns Signals on a Morgan & More

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Turns Signals on a Morgan & More
From: "Armando Picciotto" <apicciot@cccoe.k12.ca.us>
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 1996 19:59:32 +0000
The JC Whitney Catalog shows a couple of solutions to your problem.
They list a "very loud" turn signal flasher for 3.99 and an
"extra-loud" one with an electronic beeper for 9.99.  But I think
that the best one of the lot is the one that plays "Love Me Tender"
when your turn signals are on.  Personally, I'm waiting for the "You
Ain't Nothing But A hound Dog" version.

On a more serious note (no pun intended), has anyone ever mounted
seat belts on a roadster with bench seats?  If so, I would appreciate
hearing from you as to where and how  you attached them.  Are
shoulder belts possible on this car?  Where did you drill for the
three end-points?

Armando Picciotto
'63 +4

you use