Selling price for 64 +4 4 seater?

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Selling price for 64 +4 4 seater?
From: Curt Onstott <onstottc@ucs.orst.edu>
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 1996 21:33:35 -0800 (PST)
I've got a 64 +4 that I have been toying with the idea of selling.

This car was disassembled by the previous owner for restoration.
Unfortunately, after disassembly and sandblasting the DPO left the car
out in his back yard for 2 years.  Needless to say, the metal will need
to be dipped to remove the surface rust.  I've got about 80% of the wood
done.  It needs the rear wheel wells done and final adjustments to get it
all right.

Mechanically the car is complete.  The drivetrain was fortunately not
monkeyed with.  The engine (Triumph 2.0 Liter) and
transmission (Moss Box) are in good shape.  All of the instruments aand
hardware is there.  My main reason for wanting to sell is that there is not
enough
reference material to help me put it back together.  This would be an
excellent car for someone who knows more about Morgans.  My question is:
how much should I ask for the car?  Or should I tough it out and finish
the restoration?

       Curt Onstott                    |      Phone: 737-1483
Consultant, Information Services       |      Email: onstottc@ucs.orst.edu
  Oregon State University              |      Office: MCC 150