Cool Tool

To: benh@hwcces.demon.co.uk
Subject: Cool Tool
From: gdm@po.cwru.edu (G D. Mc Coy)
Date: Tue, 21 May 1996 07:19:01 -0400
Ben-Just received my knock oof hub removal tool. For those who haven't seen
it, it measures 20" and is composed of either 8 or 16 alminated strips of
plywood I think. The center is cut out in the shape of a two horned
spinner. The wood has not been finished in any way and I am wondering
about giving the whole deal several coats of minwax or some other epoxy
sealer. My experience with laminates is based on hockey sticks and Klepper
boat parts both of which had (have) a penchant for  separating if they get
water into the laminate.

Dave McCoy

--
G. David McCoy, PhD    Dept. of Environmental Health Sciences
gdm@po.cwru.edu        School of Medicine