Re: researching and buying a Morgan

To: Will Zehring <wzehring@cmb.biosci.wayne.edu>
Subject: Re: researching and buying a Morgan
From: Gregory Petrolati <gpetrola@prairienet.org>
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 1996 07:50:06 -0500 (CDT)
On Thu, 6 Jun 1996, Will Zehring wrote:

> Greg "best friend a guy could ever hope for" Petrolati writes:
>
> >     But since your asking I'd put my vote in for any of the Triumph
> >     engined Morgans. Mechanically they are as simple as a farm tractor
> >     to maintain.
> >
> >     Greg "some day my Mog will come" Petrolati
>

> Ha!  That's because the triumph engine originally was in a tractor!

        Gwann, yer kiddn' me... After all these years... No wonder my TR4
        runs like a Deere, or a Farmall, or maybe... A FERGUSON...?

> I gotta tell ya, I'd rather push a 4/4 **than get towed** by a +4?

        BTW Will, what's a "hot road clam?"

        Are they related to "meadow muffins"? Or izzit another life form
        entirely?

        Greg "It's a silly place" Petrolati

Greg Petrolati, Champaign, Illinois