Cars for sale

To: Morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Cars for sale
From: gdm@po.cwru.edu (David McCoy)
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 1996 10:33:42 -0400
HiFolks-FYI there are now 91 people subscribed to this list as of last
Friday. This is up from 70 in May. The following Morgans are listed in "The
Specical Car Journal Classifieds". The URL for this page is:

(http://specialcar.wwa.com.80/journal/adsnew/classaz.htm).

Many of the posts are from dealers and some of them have email addresses.
Check it out. Usual disclamers here re my involvement financial or otherwise
with this enterprise.

1. 1958 +4 (2+2) Silver with red interior, two owners, in good origional
condition. $14,500.
La Jolla Motors 203-966-7313,  email MattCars@aol.com

2. 1966 +4, Black/beige, 2str reciently refurbished.
$21,900.
Northshore Import Sportscars, 847-247-0447. email 70512.201@compuserve.com
Note-I bought my car from this Norb Bries the owner.

3. 1966 +4, yellow/green complete restoration of a RHD car.
$15,500
RM Classic Car Investments Inc, 313-459-3311, email 704122364@compuserve.com

In addition to Morgans you can find prices on all makes and models of
classic cars both domestic and foreign.

Dave McCoy
'66 +4