RE: '93 +8 exhaust question

To: "'Morgan List'" <Morgans@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: '93 +8 exhaust question
From: Manfred Brown <m-brown@dircon.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 1997 09:22:49 -0000
I did this on my petrol +8 (I assume this equals
US gas) with no problems. Advantages are much
better exhaust note and it doesn't collect acidic water
and rust through in no time.

Can't comment on item 3.

Only problem is designing the pipe such that it doesn't
touch the inside of the tyre on corners.

Manfred.