Re: Front Wheel Vibration

To: Armando Picciotto <apicciotto@wccusd.k12.ca.us>
Subject: Re: Front Wheel Vibration
From: George Gerth <ggerth@west.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 1997 07:24:47 -0700
Armando Picciotto wrote:

> John,
> What tire pressure are you running?  The owner's manual and the shop
> manual of the +4 recommend 16-18 punds, which sounds rather low to me.

Does anyone REALLY know why the Factory recommended such low pressures
on the +4?  Was it for balanced handling?  Ride comfort?  I know that
the steering effort is very high at those low pressures!  I usually run
at higher pressures (25-30) and the ride is rough, but the car rolls so
much easier.

What pressures are being run at Autocrosses/Vintage races?

Geo.
63 +4
66 DB5