+8 colors

To: morgans@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: +8 colors
From: gdm@po.cwru.edu (G D. Mc Coy)
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 1997 06:45:20 -0400 (EDT)
Several recient posters have indicated a preference for light colored
bodies and dark wings. As my +4 is silver/black I would have to agree. It
gives a classy look. Besides it will lull folks to sleep at traffic lights
such that your accleration away from them will be that much more dramatic.
NOt like you will need any advantage in that department however!

Dave

--
G. David McCoy, PhD    Dept. of Environmental Health Sciences
gdm@po.cwru.edu        School of Medicine