garage heat (no mog content0

To: morgans@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: garage heat (no mog content0
From: William Zehring <zehrinwa@UMDNJ.EDU>
Date: Fri, 07 Nov 1997 14:09:06 -0500
Dear Mog-o-philes:

Sorry, not much mog content here but I thought I'd ask you folks 'cuz I
figure someone might have a good suggestion, and its FOR the mog afterall,
so its worth it (!).  As the old poem once said, spring has sprung, fall
has fell, winter's here and its as cold as...  Well, not quite yet, but I'm
pondering the purchase of a heater for my garage and am stuck between two
options; kerosene and propane.  Any comments?  I'm leaning towards propane.
 Electic is just too $$$, isn't it?

My appologies for the lack of mog content but then, after the recent spate
of religion we've gotten I thought some simple organic chemistry would
clear the mind.

have a warm dry weekend (if you don't live in NJ):

WZ