Early +4 4-str Top (Hood) pattern

To: morgans@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Early +4 4-str Top (Hood) pattern
From: S Manwell <smanwell@sprintmail.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 1997 14:06:28 -0500
Hi All,

You may have missed it at the end of my verbose reply re. visiting
Malvern, but I am looking for an old, preferably original, top (hood)
and tonneau cover for an early +4 4-seater to use as a pattern.  Plus 4s
from 1951 to 57 should all have the narrow body, so they would have the
same top.

If you have such a top and/or tonneau and you're willing to part with
it, I'll take it to the factory so they can take it to peices for a
pattern.  They still have patterns for the side curtain covers and other
early Plus 4 upholstry, but the top patterns have disappeared.

Charlie Stiles started in the trim department in the mid-'50s when they
were still stitching narrow-body tops, and he is now foreman.

--Steve Manwell
+4 #3192