Re: Plus 4 Tyre size

To: Eric Cummins <ecummins@bellsouth.net>,
Subject: Re: Plus 4 Tyre size
From: Bob Nogueira <nogera@prodigy.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 97 11:06:01 -0500
-- [ From: Bob Nogueira * EMC.Ver #3.1a ] --

Eric ;
  the problem is not the tires but the wire wheels. Wire wheels have an off
set which is set when the wheel is laced and vary from car to car. Often
people will take a wheel from an Austin Healy or TR and use it on a Morgan .
 I don't remember the Morgan offset but its just about a 1/4 to 1/2 inch
more than the others (thus  causing the tire to rub . You might try
switching front and rear to see if it improves.

Bob Nogueira