have a mgb hardtop in uk-need a piggyback ride to usa or a container

To: morgans@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: have a mgb hardtop in uk-need a piggyback ride to usa or a container
From: MGCTONY <MGCTONY@aol.com>
Date: Tue, 12 May 1998 07:47:35 EDT
 thankyou for not deleting this message,

i am tony giordano in ossining, ny , and i have purchased a mgc hardtop for my
'c' rdstr in the uk.  shipping a hardtop to the usa from the uk can get very
costly  - i would like to see if anyone is  importing a car or container into
the usa ports;  this way i can help you with your shipping costs and get my
hard top over at a reasonable cost.

if you or someone you know would like to help me out i would appreciate it

the top would be located in old couldsdon surrey
thankyou

tony giordano
8-a croton dam rd
ossining, ny