Re: Distributor questions

To: sbauserman@actsnet.com
Subject: Re: Distributor questions
From: harris_simmons@juno.com (Charles A Harris)
Date: Mon, 18 May 1998 11:16:33 -0500
Steve,
Yes there is a vacuum advance.  As you are looking at the carb, the
vacuum tube is sticking out of the throat body.  A small tube runs from
there to the diaphragm housing on the distributer.  I am looking in my
spares for a spare distributer but can not find one that is good, I may
not have one.  I do have a spare Weber round throat which you could
borrow.
Chuck Harris