Re: Paint choices

To: Morgans@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Paint choices
From: jpavone@vanstar.com
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 1998 12:14:18 -0800

John Pavone
11/17/98 03:11 PM
Good question! I recently picked up two stage paint from the local dealer
and was told it was better than single stage by the guy behind the counter.
However the answere to why it was better was kind of vague...... I do know
that two stage paint is more difficult to repair than single stage.

John

59' 4/4 (in primer)