Seat belts for Plus 8

To: morgans@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Seat belts for Plus 8
From: "David E. Labovitz" <del@pscc.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 1998 20:57:39 -0500
I am finally completing(or perhaps continuing) the decade-long process of
putting my Plus 8 together and back on the road.

Does anyone have a reasonable recommendation as to seat belts?

Since there's no roll bar, safety regulations would not allow seat belts if
this were a tractor or other agricultural machine.  The theory being that
it's far better to be thrown out than to be trapped beneath an open vehicle.

Alas, it isn't.  So I need to find something legal but not too confining.

Of course, I guess I could just paint FARM USE over my new Deep Brunswick
Green. (But then I couldn't go more than about 20 miles from home unless
transporting hay bales.

Dave.
David E. Labovitz       Potomac Scheduling      (del@pscc.com)
                        (202) 298-7202  FAX (202) 298-8765