RE: Wife's Morgan

To: "'Dick Love'" <slikdik@earthlink.net>,
Subject: RE: Wife's Morgan
From: "Hodgkiss, Ben" <bhodgkiss@herefordshire.gov.uk>
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 1999 09:42:28 -0000
Is this more common than you would think? My brother has a '48 Vincent
(well Norvin , actually) which also has regularly shares a drive with my
4/4. Don't the two go well together?

Ben

Ben Hodgkiss                    Tel:    +44 (0)1432 260781
Network Manager                 Fax:   +44 (0)1432 261983
Herefordshire Council
Hereford HR1 2HQ

Email:  bhodgkiss@herefordshire.gov.uk