stable mates...

To: "'morgan list'" <morgans@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: stable mates...
From: "Marquis, Gary" <GMARQUIS@csuchico.edu>
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 1999 12:07:00 -0800
    Our 58 +4 4 seater shares space in the shop ( The Fat Basset Garage )
with a
  number of 'future projects' including a 35 Super Sports ( hanging in
pieces from
  the rafters ), a 59 Morris Minor Woody ( turbocharged ) and those that
run, a 75
  Caterham BDR  a 57 Studebaker pickup and a home built electric recumbent
bicycle.
  Non automotive that I have just  finished restoring, a 54 Bridgeport mill
and a lovely
  English 56 Colchester lathe.
  The drivers live in the wife's garage.
                                    GARY MARQUIS / FAT BASSET GARAGE