Re: MORGANs in the USA

To: "Willburn, Gerry" <Gerry.Willburn@trw.com>,
Subject: Re: MORGANs in the USA
From: Jack McNaughton <mogger@pacbell.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 1999 21:08:16 -0800
Done that, Been there !!

Interesting list, and YES I too  have made my own several years ago.  I
don't have the USA map book I used then but my list shows a Morganville
in NJ.

I made up the list with the thought of visiting all the Morgan-whatevers
in the USA.  (I did not consider Malverns-etc.)  Since making the list I
really haven't done all that great, and stopped keeping a record.  We
have been to these for sure (in the Morgan of course).

Morgan Hill, CA
Fort Morgan, CO (home of Morgan Florists founded in 1909)
Morgan Springs, TN
Morgan, UT
Morgan and Morgan Center, VT
Morgantown, WV