Re: 90 Year Badge

To: "Lee A. Blake" <leeblake@home.com>
Subject: Re: 90 Year Badge
From: Bob Tescione <mogman@rpa.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 1999 13:31:25 -0400
Lee A. Blake wrote:

> Does anyone know if a 90th Anniversary Badge is available (1909-1999).  I
>have seen 75 year and 80 year badges, but no mention anywhere of a 90 year
>badge.
> Since it looks like this +4 that I've been rebuilding since Nov.'97 will
>finally roll under it's own power sometime in the next month or two, it seems
>a nice touch to put on a badge commemorating 1999.

Hello Morganeers:
This is a response to an old note that didnt have an answer at the time.
There is now a 90th badge available from MSCC. Ian Rymer is regalia
officer at:40A Avon Avenue Avon Castle Ringwood Hants. BH24 2BH England

I know there are some available through Morgan Spares and Cantab in US,
as well.

The badge is available with either a white or green background color. A
lapel pin is also available with either color choice.

Bob Tescione
mogman@rpa.net
Western NY Morgan Owners Group