Re: Any Mailing List Members Use ICQ?

To: gomog@angelfire.com, morgans@autox.team.net, mcrossan@netcom.ca
From: LSelz@aol.com
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 1999 20:43:27 EDT
Just my opinion - I've long since turned off ICQ and AOL Instant Messager and
Buddy Lists and all that.   You hardly have time to do anything what with
windows popping onto the screen and notifications pinging at you and people
waiting for answers.  Maybe I just haven't gotten onto the right plane of
consciousness for living in the new millenium and being totally connected and
all, but I tried them and quit using them both here and at work, curmudgeon
that I am.

Why, when I was a boy, we had to stick our finger into a dial and turn it
around and WAIT FOR IT,sonny boy, why you young whippersnappers, I
oughta.....Come back here and take your caning like a man.....!

                       Lannis