Morgans and Laguna Seca

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Morgans and Laguna Seca
From: mcrossan@netcom.ca
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 1999 14:37:15 -0400 (EDT)
Hello,

This question may not be necessary, but could someone post some coverage to the
mailing
list of the dinner with Peter Morgan and the Morgan's attending or racing at
the Monterey
Historics?  Any pictures would be great; they could be posted to the Morgan
Sports Cars
International Community.

Also, my brother and I wanted to attend Monterey this year but found last
minute plans (if
you call 4 months last minute) simply do not work because everything gets
booked fast.
Does anyone have any suggestions on where to stay for the historic races or how
to go about
planning a trip down on a tight budget?  We'd be driving down form Vancouver,
BC, which is
about 3 hours north of Seattle.

Thanks,

David McCrossan