lube question

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: lube question
From: KatHaus7@aol.com
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 1999 13:15:48 EDT
Hi All:
I have just read some posts concerning clutch & brake pedals moving together,
push in the clutch and the brake pedal depresses too and she only likes to
brake when the clutch is depressed, feels like clutch is on it's last leg. I
read about lubricating the pedal assembly, but I seem to need a little
further instruction. Mainly, what kind of grease do I need for this job? I am
assuming I can buy this grease at my local AutoZone, if I only knew what to
ask for.

Thanks in advance!!

Kat
67 +4 Four seater