Re: Dirt in the Petrol Tank

To: "Vandergraaf, Chuck" <vandergraaft@aecl.ca>, morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Dirt in the Petrol Tank
From: BobTescione <mogman@rpa.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2000 09:32:17 -0400
Chuck, Ive had it out before. Its not too bad a job and requires unbolting of of
the wooden framework (on which the tank rests) from the two wheel arches.

By the way I have considered a Stainless replacement in the past. I have seen a
supplier advertising in one of the street rod magazines, someplace in mid-USA.
Any recommendations from the list?

Guess its time to bite the bullet and get into the job.

Bob Tescione
mogman@rpa.net