Last call [nearly] for Troubleshooter video!

To: "morgans@autox.team.net" <morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: Last call [nearly] for Troubleshooter video!
From: "David P. Crandall" <davidc@netwrk.org>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 11:23:51 -0400
Hi all -   I'm about to push the DO IT button on the Troubleshooter   video
compilation.  Recall that this includes the original program from 1989, a
round robin moderated discussion w/ Sir John and reps from the firms he
visited and "shot", and, best of all, the return 10 years later to Morgans
where Sir John was duly impressed plus being blown away by the new Aero
8.  All in all an entertaining view and a peek into the inner working [and
thinking] of Peter and Charles.

Now, if you want one of these little beauties, I need to hear from you and
get a payment of $15. If you have previously reserved one, I will hold it
for you; however, I still need to know where to send it!  [And, natch, the
payment!] If you haven't sent mailing instructions, please do.

Your options for payment include: mailing a check [made out to The NETWORK
Inc., address below], emailing or, if queasy, faxing your credit card info
[Visa, MasterCard, Discover]  along with where to send it    to us, using
PayPal [just copy and paste this URL
-http://secure.paypal.com/auction/pal=davidc%40netwrk.org  ]into this free
& secure service and follow the instructions.  [I'm registered as
"davidc@netwrk.org".]  Your choice but hurry along, this will likely be the
only run of these and when they're gone, they're gone!  Order one for you
and one for  your buddy, but do it today.  Thanks, David

1963 +4 DHC [hoping to see sun this weekend for the High Hopes Hot Air
Balloon Fest]

David P. Crandall, President
The NETWORK Inc.
136 Fenno Drive