Re: TR Engine Colors - Revisited

To: "Vandergraaf, Chuck" <vandergraaft@aecl.ca>, morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR Engine Colors - Revisited
From: BobTescione <mogman@rpa.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 20:39:38 -0400
My recollection is that the TR series of engines were painted black. My
vanguard engine was black, and is now grey, by my hand. Bellhousing is
natural aluminum. And gearbox  currently is red, again by my choice, but was
a color that I can't remember, originally.

I have several friends with Triumphs and their engines are/were black.

Bob Tescione
mogman@rpa.net