RE: Zero pollution:

To: ARoman4047@aol.com
Subject: RE: Zero pollution:
From: KRIS.VANBAELEN@electrabel.com
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2000 11:12:31 +0100
Hi Tony

Is Houston so contaminated? I've never been there. If you like the have the
ZEV in there make a proposition to them and try....you never know

For my proper view, I guess the point of no pollution cars has 2 different
aspects:

1. For every day cars, -running 45.000 km (28.000 miles) / year-, it's an
issue that must be resolved in the future. I don't think that the compressed
air is a optimum solution. Maybe the total cost of pollution is less then a
normal car, but it cannot be nothing (or less then zero !) ; compressing,
transport, friction, etc... In a final stage they will find something that
we don't transport ourselves and limit the energy that way (ex. communicate
by e-mail :-)

2. The Morgan site: I don't like the idea that we (or my grand-children)
will drive a compressed air +4. For the limited use and fun of driving it I
don't think about pollution, more about low traffic roads (not so obvious in
Belgium) . It going be more easy when the other cars are not longer allowed
to drive (running out of air!).

        Kris