Wheels

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Wheels
From: DGreimel@aol.com
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2000 22:48:06 EST
Fellow listers.
I am considering changing the wire wheels on my `66 4/4 to bolt on.   Why?,
because it is a vantage racer and the alloy wheels are much lighter.
If I can find someone who has a car with bolt on hubs to exchange and I can
make the change without great expense I would like to do it.
Here is what I have:
Complete wire wheel set up currently in use. Five NOS Dunlop Gold Seal WSW
tyres. (not in use)
Three of the wheels were new last spring, one is a recent rebuild.  At least
one needs to be trued but I bought the wrench and plan to do it.

Two are 41/2" and two are 4" and I have a fifth that is 4" but missing a
spoke and should be rebuilt.

Four extremely rare Hank Thorp aluminum racing wheels, knock off type, one
has had cracks welded.

My knock offs are not show quality but hold the wheels on very well.

Make me an offer I can`t refuse.

Don Greimel
Havre de Grace MD