MSCCC

Subject: MSCCC
From: lmg@gomog.com
Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2001 06:26:54 -0500
Hi Vern,

Thank you for your kind words on GoMoG. We are happy we could help the
MSCCC out after the closing of your club sites. Should any other group
of Morganeers need a hand or space for their events or contact details
or a club site..... just ask. As well, the Morgan World is also offering
free, no advertising web space for Morgan clubs so joining the Morgan
web community is easy and there is lots of fun to be had meeting many
new people because of it.

Lorne
GoMoG
http:///www.gomog.com