Re: trim? question

To: Morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: trim? question
From: "Michael D. Miles, PE" <mdmiles@mdmpe.com>
Date: Sat, 06 Jan 2001 11:28:11 -0800
For my '68 4 seater, a previous owner installed a strip of rubber
gasket found typically on an MGB.  It has a flat section that fits
under the bonnet and a round bead that fills the gap.  It actually
works ok but its a bit too big.  A smaller cross section would be just
perfect.  As far as I know, there are no clearly identified
alterations that are typical.

--
"Entropy Happens!"
Michael D. Miles, PE  Consulting Design Engineer