Re: SUVs

To: sseidler@easterndatacomm.com, morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: SUVs
From: lmg@gomog.com
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 10:54:44 -0500
Tony and Chuck,

Thanks for the graciousness of your replies. From my side, your fine
reps here precede you and I was not offended at your SUV comments and
simply wanted to show another prespective.

You should also be aware that in my area SUVs are also great for our
local winter pastime of towing tourist SUV's out of ditches where they
seem to love to park at a 45 degree angles in the "3" season tires.
(smile)

The answer to your question as to what we used here before SUVs is
simple. We used snow shoes and snowmobiles...which I have to admit were
much better for the waistline.

Lorne

///
///