Help with another club badge ID

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Help with another club badge ID
From: BobTescione <mogman@rpa.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2001 09:40:07 -0500
Well I did it again. I bought another club badge for my collection and
I'm hoping someone can help me identify it. I am assuming it is a US
club badge.

The badge is round and made of aluminum. The wording reads diagonally
downward from about the 10 o'clock position and says SCOC. Lettering is
white outlined in silver on a blue background. The remainder of the
background is alternating white and blue concentric circles. Mounting
holes would be at top and bottom.

On another badge: I have a badge from the Vintage Sports Car Club in the

UK. It is triangular in shape and it says Associate on it in large
letters. Is this just some different level of membership?

Thanks for any help.

Sincerely
Bob Tescione
mogman@rpa.net

[This message delayed, as it needed manual intervention by the list
administrator.  mjb.]

///
///