Re: duramix

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: duramix
From: lmg@gomog.com
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2001 19:32:33 -0500
> Came across this web site...Anyone familiar with the
> line of products?  <www.duramix.com>
> Tony in NJ

Hi Tony,

I checked out the site...looks like it has interesting possibilities for
a Morgan owner. I don't know them but I do know the Canadian tester PMG
Technologies. There are few in this country with a better reputation as
experts in the automotive field and impact resistance.

Frankly, from how this stuff reads I am trusting you to buy this for
your Morgan rather than yourself.

How you making it through the non-driving season?...the news here said
you got your share of snow this year.

Lorne

///
///