Re: Morgan numbering system

To: "morgan list" <morgans@autox.team.net>, <deemi@juno.com>
Subject: Re: Morgan numbering system
From: "BOB NOGUEIRA" <nogera@prodigy.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 18:48:37 -0600
Many years ago someone who knew of my interest in Morgans gave me some
papers that he recovered from a defunct shop that was a authorized Morgan
agent. Among the papers was a factory parts list with numbers.
Now the problem, since I had no use for the list I stored it away and will
have to see if I can find it.

Bob Nogueira  ( who is no where near as organized as
                         Gerry Wilburn who I know is scanning
                          his list as I type this )