RE: Morgan 4/4

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Morgan 4/4
From: Phil Roettjer <Phil.Roettjer@quantum.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 18:50:26 -0800
Tom,
Which sanctioning body are you looking to race with, VSCCA, SVRA, HSR, VARA,
etc. Their eligibility rules are all different. For example the VSCCA only
allows cars up to December 31, 1959. I have a 67 +4, but do not race it. I
drive a Lotus 6 on the track. I have competed against both +4 and 4/4s on
the track and both can be very fast if prepared carefully and driven
skillfully.

Good luck in your search.
Phil Roettjer