Sol's Morgan Web

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Sol's Morgan Web
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2001 22:22:35 -0500
I'd like to thank all that email stating that they cared, and for all the
compliments you all gave me.  It really is uplifting.  I wish I had the
time to write more and do more with the web page.  But as many of you know,
I've been restoring a 75 Bricklin since I finished the Morgan back in 93.

Progress on the Bricklin continues slowly.  It was in a LOT worse shape and
needed a lot more money spent on it than my Morgan did.  So far, I've spent
about twice as much money working on the Bricklin as I did on the Morgan,
and I'll probably end up with about the same amount of time, about 1800 hours
on both cars.

Besides trying to turn a wrench on the Bricklin, I was elected? to edit
and publish our quarterly magazine.  This is really a time consuming effort.
It takes me between 40 and 60 hour to put the 24 page magazine together; if
I don't end up writing an article also.

So while my presence on the list has deminished, I'm still here - lurking,
and gathering info. for the Web page.  On real nasty days, I try to spend
some time putting together an article or two for the Morgan community.

Again, thanks for all the compliments and pats on the back.

John

Morgan:    www.team.net/www/morgan
Bricklin:  www.bricklin.org

///