Pirelli Cinurato Tires

To: "Morganlist" <Morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: Pirelli Cinurato Tires
From: "David Bondon" <david.bondon@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2001 10:32:34 -0500
As I continue to clean out my basement in preparation for my "last move" I
have come across a set of 5 Pirelli 165 SR 15 tires. These are the CF 67 tread
design that was extinct many years ago. I also have 5 metal stem tubes to go
with them. These tires have almost no wear and have been in a cool dark corner
of my basement for about 7years. They are not cracked or dry but I am not
going to tell you I would mount them up and blast down the freeway on a hot
day!

I kept them as part of an abandoned plan to mount up a set of show
tires/wheels but then I stopped showing the +4 and there they sat.

Anyone interested?

$200 plus shipping (I am in Atlanta)

SuperDave
' 65 Plus Four