Malvern Link

To: "Natasha Waddington" <Natasha.Waddington@mph.co.uk>
Subject: Malvern Link
From: "David Dowse" <David.Dowse@mph.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2002 16:02:33 +0100
Dear Morgan Clubs,

We handle PR and media relations for Morgan Motor Company.  At present, I am
compiling the content for the Le Mans special issue of the Link newsletter.  I
wondered whether any of you have any photographs of your Club or the Morgan
Team taken at Le Mans this year? If so, I would love to see them and may even
publish them in Link.  Email them to me at natasha.waddington@mph.co.uk.

Also, do you have any other news and photos that you would like to considered
for inclusion in Link?

Kind regards

Natasha Waddington
Account Manager
MPH Communications
Tel:  +44 (0) 1491 411777
Fax: +44 (0) 1491 412777
Email: natasha.waddington@mph.co.uk

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This is an e-mail from MPH Communications.  Its contents are confidential
 to the addressee and may be legally privileged.  If received in error, please
contact MPH Communications on 01491 411777 (UK)
or +44 1491 411777 (International) quoting the name of the sender, date,
and the addressee, then delete it from your system.

Please note that neither MPH Communications nor the sender accepts any
 responsibility for viruses and it is your responsibility to scan attachments,
if any.