Re: Mallory Distributor Parts

To: "Susan and John Roper" <vscjohn@bellsouth.net>, <morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Mallory Distributor Parts
From: "Robin & Ron" <robinnron@attglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 04:47:31 -0400
    Thanks for all the replies.  John is correct, and I also got a nice
return call from Tom at Dave Bean Engineering to the same effect.  I learned
also that Morgan Spares is a source.  Mr. Gasket is now apparently the
parent company of Mallory, and several others.  Also seems there has been an
area code change (didn't catch at the time) so the old Mallory number didn't
work as listed, and a call to information for Carson City NV didn't do any
good because the listing you want is really Mr. Gasket.  (In my prior net
searches, I saw the Mr. Gasket listing, but imagined they were just another
dealer of new gear...ah well.)