Re: 65 +4 ??

To: David Woerpel <dwoerpel@wi.net>, morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 65 +4 ??
From: Bob Tescione <mogman@rpa.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 09:06:44 -0500
Hi Dave:
Welcome to the list. Should you not be aware, most of the Morgan traffic
these days is on the Emog list that can be found thru www.gomog.com.

Having said that, welcome to the list and let me suggest the following
for brakelines and hoses. Morgan Spares in Ancram NY is one of the
primary suppliers of Morgan parts in the US. Not everything is from a
Triumph. There have been cross references done, but if you were to check
out
Morgan Spares <http://www.morgan-spares.com/>
there are even drawings to help locate parts. I just put a set of
stainless steel hard lines on my '51 +4 that I had made up at Classic
Tube just outside of Buffalo. The set was about $200 and even the
fittiings are stainless. I had previously upgraded to the braided
stainless flex lines that I bought from Linda at Morgan Spares.

Hope this helps.

Bob Tescione
mogman@rpa.net