Morgan Painting clues

To: emog@lyris.dundee.net
Subject: Morgan Painting clues
From: deemi@juno.com
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 11:47:38 -0400
Hi,

my morgan is starting to go off in parts to the body shop for its alloy
etching etc on parts, bodywork and prime before paint,

I need to know where the rubber goes, that fits between cowls etc, I see
in pictures it looks like

cowl edges, under body to fender, and body to rear fenders, and under
back panel above license panel.

any tricks to fitting it, its a typical round  with flat section of
rubber to slide in, is it just clamped.

Thanks for advice, and putting in on after paint per most recs, even
though not the original way.

Prepped the engine bay yest, took off the bonnet, front tie or speader
bar, cowl, grill, oil cooler and cowl pan, and inner bulkehead panel,
plus interior tranny cover and driveshaft cover.

unbolting the engine from its test stand, I am sure will have more
questions!

Bob Bowie in Maine
63 Morgan SS 5381