Morgan SS Engine in!

To: emog@lyris.dundee.net
Subject: Morgan SS Engine in!
From: deemi@juno.com
Date: Mon, 2 May 2005 07:20:28 -0400
Hi, exciting to have dropped in the morgan driveline yesterday, taking
off the shifter, cowl and cross bar and the center bulkhead panel made it
work fine,  its actually easier than a Healey!

I bought a load leveler and that really allowed me to set it with chains
at an anle of about 30-40 degrees down then adjust with the lift and
leveler, after it was through the bulkhead, I started leveling and it
slid right in,

for those with fresh paint on the cars watch the oil overflow pipe, its
sharp and likes the front left fender!

here is a question please,  on those with the plus four cars, is the fan
really close to the front cross bar, it seems like the fan was made to
avoid the bar by its shaping, but thats still close!  anyone take a peek
and let me know a rough distance from the fan blades to the upper
crossbars back edge!  hard to even get my finger in there!

now to rebolt on the 42DCOE Webers...

Bob Bowie in Maine
63 Morgan SS