Re: [Nobbc] Nobbc Reminder

To: <nobbc@sonic.net>
Subject: Re: [Nobbc] Nobbc Reminder
From: "Andy Preston" <andypreston@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 16:13:02 -0700
Ron, I spoke to Dean at the last but one ride and several others in the past
about the time of the winter rides.  Everyone agreed that noon is such an
awkward time.  You've got to have an early lunch before the ride or a late
lunch after the ride.  What is the reason for the time change?  Can you take
a poll of the regular riders and see what they think.

Many thanks Andy