[Nobbc] Our next ride

To: <Nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Nobbc] Our next ride
From: "Norman Weinfeld" <norman_weinfeld@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 20:06:35 -0700
Well, I guess I'm confused about a couple of things here. First, I thought the
ride schedule was for the 2nd Saturday and 4th Sunday (the latter being this
Sunday, no?). Also thought I had replied to the list via the "thread" on-line
but these latest three aren't there yet. Is there a delay in this then? (It
does have the Tahoe TR-6 thread through the 15th.) Please excuse the
ignoramusicity... I'll get it in time. Or not. (Increasingly leaking gray
cells... But still driving!)

Norm Weinfeld
'55 XK140 DHC