Re: [Nobbc] Long-range planning for Tour!

To: "North Bay British Car Club" <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Nobbc] Long-range planning for Tour!
From: "Norman Weinfeld" <norman_weinfeld@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 16:04:23 -0700
Sounds like a great idea Greg. Unfortunately, the wife and I will be down in
San Simeon this weekend with the Imperial club and my '56 coup (all 19+ feet
and 5,500 pounds of it...) so no sports-caring for me this time, but wine
tasting is something I'm always up for. In fact, it was all I could do to keep
from stopping at a few of those along the Silverado Trail a couple of weeks
back. Twomy has been on my list for a long time and Clos Pegase is one of my
favorites. While I must confess to being more of a Cabernet than a Pinot
devotee, the private tour with barrel-tasting sounds like something not to be
missed for sure.

Norm Weinfeld
San Francisco
'55 Jag XK140 DHC

P.S. Had a Mark II 3.8 a million years ago and would love to follow one down
the road on a tour!