Re: [Nobbc] Saturday's ride 7/25/09, ***NEW MEETING PLACE***

To: "North Bay British Car Club" <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Nobbc] Saturday's ride 7/25/09, ***NEW MEETING PLACE***
From: "Tim Thresh" <tsthresh@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 15:51:28 -0700
Hi Don,

Does the age of the vehicle really reflect on the frequency with which it is
up to par?
Ron and myself have two Red MGA's desperate for company- and Ron is more
desperate since I find it tough to make it to the runs. Generally 10+ cars
make it a fun convoy.

For my part I am toying with the idea for a mid-week run or two to test the
waters- I work mostly through the week-ends so sat/Sun mornings are tough.

Hope to get to know you.

Tim Thresh
1958 MGA Red