Re: [Nobbc] Plans for next one?

To: North Bay British Car Club <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Nobbc] Plans for next one?
From: TIM THRESH <tsthresh@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 14:53:49 -0800
I installed Pertronix replacement inside the existing Lucas distributor- easy
to do. It makes a great difference to high end revs, and zero points wear(=no
adjustments).

After that tune-ups seem to be all about timing, valves and mixture. The issue
may be in what order!

Robin used to do all this stuff for his business, so should be ideal to run a
session??

Tim Thresh

1958 MGA