Re: [Nobbc] April Ride

To: "North Bay British Car Club" <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Nobbc] April Ride
From: "Tim Thresh" <tsthresh@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 17:18:09 -0700
I would appreciate another date since this week-end I have a Memorial to
attend on Saturday, and, though I love to get to the CSRG, may not have time
to do that on Sunday either.

The "red beast" MGA is now back together(OK--Ron!) with new shock, oil
cooler, electric fan and rad. First road test looked good yesterday and I
would love to join you guys later in the month.

See you all.
Tim
1958 MGA