[oletrucks] Test - Plus a Question

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Test - Plus a Question
From: "Lewis Osborn" <losborn@teleport.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 1999 07:30:37 -0800
Now that all of the test messages have started to roll, I've got a
thought.  How about putting a hint in the body of the test message?
Some little trick that you've found that makes something easier.

Or, even a question. <G>  Here's mine:  I know this was discussed not
that long ago on the list, but I've been unable to come up with the
right key words to find it.  How heavy is the cab on a '40 Chev PU?  I'm
trying to decide how to lift mine off of the chassis.  I'm going to have
a problem lifting from overhead, so I'm thinking about jacking it up,
kind of like the way a house mover lifts a house, rolling the chassis
out from under it, then rolling a support framework underneath and
letting it down on it.

2)  What's the easiest way to roll the cab, so the bottom of it can be
prepped?

Thanks,
Lewis - K7LVO Valley of the Rogue-Medford, OR
"The Forty" - 40 Chevy PU - One Owner
http://www.teleport.com/~losborn/1940.html